Tuesday 13 October 2009

Welcome - Silver Gems Blog

Hi and welcome to the Silver Gems Blog. As we have never had a blog before this is an exciting experience for Silver Gems Jewellery. Also we have just launched our new Silver Jewellery website after 4-5 months of hard work by our IT team. The site launched on 14th of October 2009 and will hopefully help us to showcase our new silver jewellery and help us to increase revenue during these hard recession times. Please do visit our new website Silver Gems full of new silver jewellery and hopefully you will see our competitive prices and make a purchase. Please do come back and read up on our blogs for new exciting ranges and generally what the Silver Gems team are up to.

Rgds

Silver Gems

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! The jewelery are looking awesome, I must say that you have a very creative mind and the effort and patience which you have shown during the making of the jewelery is highly appreciative. This is my first time to see that kind of jewelry that really have a great style. I will definitely tell this to my friends and I am pretty sure that all my friends will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away free.I love seeing website that understands the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    Regards
    Buy Gems

    ReplyDelete